Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My 2nd Sonohysterogram

Ladies, if you ever have to get a sonohysterogram, be forewarned...it HURTS!!!!

They told me to take 800 mgs. of ibuprofen an hour before the appointment. Not being a morning person of course I forgot to do this. So I had the procedure without any type of pain killer. How I drove home, I don't know, but I did. I then proceeded to try to nap the rest of the day. I say try, because mom kept waking me up for no good reason, the contractors were there to put down the new floor, and the A/C kept cutting off on a humid 85F day.

Oops! Almost forgot the most important part! I have another uterine fibroid which is why I had the 17 day period from hell. This one is much smaller, only 1cm, the doctor said. So I have to have another hysteroscopic myomectomy. They will call me later this week to schedule this surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment